Dream of owning your own business?
Do you dream of buying your own business? Do you want to be your own boss?
There are many ways to go about it, and we would love to talk to you about your options.
Firstly, here are a few questions to ask yourself before financing a new business:
1. What structure am I going to run the business from…? Sole Trader, Company, Trust or Individual?
You may need to speak to an Accountant, Financial Adviser or Solicitor about the tax implications, risks, business structure and insurances. 2. If I am buying an established business:
· How long has the business been running?
· What is the current cash flow, and are the current and historical figures available?
· Will I loose certain (and large) customers by taking over and how will that affect the business and its cash flow?
· Will I need to take over Staff or Contracts? How secure are the Contracts?
· What is the current business owner paying him/herself? How many hours are they working in the business every week?
· How has the business been valued? Do I need to get an independent valuation?
· How much working capital do I need? 3. What will it take to grow the business? 4. Can I put together a business plan based on current business and my skills? 5. What is my exit strategy?
Call PearlFinance today for an obligation free appointment to discuss your new business purchase options on 07 3812 3430 or or go to our contact page to make and enquiry.
If you found this finance tip helpful, please like our page and share our posts.